1. When should I schedule my newborn session?
– It is best to schedule your session before your baby is born. But that does not mean you can not schedule once they are here. The typical newborn session is taken between 10-14 days old, but we can always adjust your session to best fit your baby.
2. How long does a newborn session last?
– A typical newborn session lasts between 2-3 hours. This allows us time to feed, sooth, and photograph baby. This processes is not rushed to ensure the comfort of your little one.
3. Where does the session take place?
– The session will take place in our studio in Leander. You can however request a Life Inspired Session, and this is take at your house.
4. What do we need to bring?
– You will need to bring you, the baby, and food for the baby. Abby Glenn has every prop/backdrop that will be used during the session. But you are encouraged to bring one item that may hold a special place to you and baby.
5. How long will it take to get my proofs back?
– Newborn proofs will be delivered 14-21 days after the shoot. You can request a faster time for an additional fee.